Frida Kahlo's first painting was a rose she gave to her sister.
Her last picture painted was of a watermelon. We combined the two with her love of flowers,
into the most amazing organic tea.
Do you know someone that loves Frida or herbal rose tea? We took both loves and combined them into an
amazingly tasty and collectible product.
20pk Cube - In a 100% recycled plastic gift cube.
20pk Eco Choice - Save the planet, save some money.
No cube, tape or insert so no waste!
100pk Bulk - In zipper bag.
100pk Gift Box - Shipped in a gift box.
USDA Organic, KSA Kosher, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
Each tea pack contains:
* Flavor: Watermelon Rose Hibiscus (Caffeine Free).
* Ingredient: Organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, organic orange peel, natural flavor & organic stevia. (*organic)
* Quote on back of bag: "I Love you more than my own teas."
* Product Net Weight : .06 Oz (1.8g).
* Limited run: 2nd Print (14000,000/max print 2,000,000) artistically drawn wrapper.
* Fits The TeaBook Perfectly
*Mug in picture not included with tea.
*Gift box picture used to show gift box. Not actual picture of described product.
*No Person, estate or corporation endorses our teas.
Love this tea! I first tried it at a hotel that had it in the room and liked the artwork so much and flavor so much I tried some others, but this is by far my favorite.
I love the refreshing taste and that I can enjoy it hot or iced!
I love the hibiscus tea blends the Tea Book makes! It’s delicious as a hot tea and I imagine it will taste great iced as well