Who: The TeaBook was founded by two best friends Noah & Jeffrey. They wanted to bring a better way to store, share and serve tea. The partnership was inspired by the story of how Noah's mom sent him a prototype before she died. She said in a note "always follow your dreams."
They wanted to bring a better way to store, share and serve tea.
Today we are the largest company to make a binder like storage device to store your tea collection and our collectible organic tea. We have made representing under represented communities' historical figures an important part of what they do. We continue to produce political parody and satire, as well as historical figures that added positiviTEA to the world.
* Millions of our Teabags have been gifted and enjoyed, by our TeaBook fans!
* 9 Artists from diverse backgrounds and art styles.
* 26 Designs, Puns and Flavors.
* 9 Series: LiTEArary, EqualiTEA, LGBQTEA, ScienTEAist, ArTEAists, LaTEAnX/TEspanic, Med-TEA-Cal, PoliTEAcal and ChariTEA.
* 14 VarieTEA Samplers: MighTea Women of Herstory, AmanTEs, Jew-Tea-Ism, Men of IngenuiTEA, Herbal Floral-Caffeine Free, Black Tea Sampler, MonuMINTal, Bri-TEA-ish, Herbal Fruit/Mint, Ten Sampler A/B, ChristianiTEA, Liberal SuperPAC, Musical ArTEAists.
Noah, one of the founders has a degree in Biology & Environmental Studies and uses that to make The TeaBook a "Zero Waste Company." He uses, his background to make the most ecological choice vs the most popular green perceptions.