Her voice was as unique as the Genmaicha flavor (Traditional Japanese style tea).
Though she no longers makes music, people who sip our tea, sing with joy.
This is the perfect gift for someone that loves tea, Amy Winehouse, LGBTQ pride, music or collects artwork.
Bring to friends or serve it and watch the laughs and conversation heat up!
20pk Cube - In a 100% recycled plastic gift cube.
20pk Eco Choice - Save the planet, save some money.
No cube, tape or insert so no waste!
100pk Bulk - in zipper bag.
100pk Gift Box - shipped in a gift box.
Quote on back of bag: 'I fall in love everyday. Not with people but with Tea' - Amy Teahouse
Each tea pack contains:
* Flavor: Jade Genmaicha Green Tea (Caffeinated)
* Ingredients: Green tea*, Toasted Rice*. (* organic)
* Product Net Weight : .07 Oz (2g).
* USDA Organic, KSA Kosher, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan.
* Fits The TeaBook perfectly.
* Mug in picture not included with tea.
* Gift box picture used to show gift box. Not actual picture of described product.
* No Person, estate or corporation endorses our teas.
About The Artist
The Artist: Nikki Gagas
References in the art, try to find them before scrolling down.
1. British Tea Pot - Amy was born in England and was a British Citizen (Personal).
2. Rainbow On Mug - Though once married, Amy was very open about being Bisexual and how you can love anyone (personal).
3. The City Books - Amy was born In Camden and died in Southgate England (Personal).
4. Guinness Book - Amy holds The Guinness Book World Record for British Singer with the most Grammy's (Music).
5. Grammy Award w/5 - Amy, won 5 Grammy Awards. (Music)
6. Club 27 - Though proven statistically wrong, there is a belief that many artists tragically die at age 27, the age Amy died (Personal).
7.) Jewish Star Necklace - Though not deeply practicing Amy was born Jewish and went to Hebrew School for a bit (Personal).
8.) Amy's Two Tattoos Showing - Blake is her ex husband, and on her arm Cynthia, her grandmothers name (Personal).
9.) Jazz on her Shirt - Amy loved Jazz, and had a family full of Jazz musicians that inspired her (Music).